Modlich Monument Company and their family of companies has been Central Ohio’s trusted memorial and gravestone maker; helping families for generations create handcrafted, personalized monuments to honor loved ones.
Modlich is seeking a Memorial Consultant who will be responsible for giving caring and compassionate guidance and consultation to individuals and their families in their selection of a personalized monument. This individual will help in the selection of stone, design, engraving and final installation. Ensuring that customer service is professional, courteous, and timely is our highest priority.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with our customers, providing caring and compassionate guidance in selection of personalized monuments.
- Provide expertise in helping individuals select type of stone, design and engraving.
- Ensure required information is accurately entered and tracked.
- Maintain communication with customers throughout process.
- Assist in day-to-day retail store operations including order tracking and maintaining optimal displays of merchandise.
- Complete daily operational tasks from point of sale through order fulfillment
- Review all active orders a minimum of weekly to ensure that they are progressing smoothly through production.
- Follow-up with customer, cemetery, and production team, as necessary.
- Create and maintain an ongoing business relationship within the industry and related industries.
- Consistently develop and execute targeted marketing initiatives.
- Engage and follow-up with all prospective clients from initial point of contact to completion of production.
- Actively engage in community organizations.
- Problem solve or escalate situations when necessary to the appropriate persons.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assumes responsibility for tasks related to accurate and timely completion of customer orders.
- Establish and maintain good business relations with customers and professional contacts.
- Assist with the effective administration of retail store functions.
- Plan, develop, and implement effective direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Participate in networking events and engage in chosen community organizations.
- High school graduate. College business training preferred.
- One to three years of experience in an outside sales or retail sales position.
- Design/graphic design background preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proof reading
- Excellent organizational and task-management skills.
- Basic Computer Skills (CRM system, web and email applications, Microsoft Word & Excel applications).
Join the Modlich Monument team and enjoy a wonderful working atmosphere and the satisfaction of helping individuals and families during a difficult time in their lives.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. Please send cover letter and resume to info@GO-HR.biz. Any inquiries to Modlich Monument will be directed to GO-HR.
Modlich Monument Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a non-smoking environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements by is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.