Modlich Monument Company is a local company with four generations of a family dedicated to creating beautiful stone memorials for central Ohio families. We are seeking an individual to step into the role of Monument Installer and Production Assistant with our company. This position has a combined responsibility of delivering monuments from the shop to area cemeteries, and for assisting in the production shop. This includes gathering all necessary materials and supplies for installation trip, loading trucks, and driving a delivery truck. The position is also responsible for unloading, assembling and installing memorials, and cleaning up the site. On site duties include keeping production shop storage area clean and organized.
If you are looking for a career with a team of professionals dedicated to meeting the unique needs of customers, Modlich Monument Company may be right for you.
Key responsibility areas include:
- Sorting cargo before loading and unloading.
- Moving stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, delivery vehicles, by hand or using trucks, or other equipment.
- Reading work orders or following verbal instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Using protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Attaching slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
- Driving to and from worksites delivering monuments.
- Maintaining equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- The ability to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs. and navigate job site terrain.
This position is full-time and will start at 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm).
If you are interested in joining our team, we’d love to talk to you. Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modlich Monuments Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a non-smoking environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements by is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.