Working as a non-family member in a family owned business can be incredibly challenging. It is often difficult to understand the dynamics and how to meet the expectations of multiple family members. Through this program we will help non-family members improve their performance in a family organization.
Participants will accomplish the following items through the program:
- Understand how to develop consistent expectations from multiple family members
- Determine the authority you have to make critical decisions and take important actions
- Develop approaches to influence leaders and family members to make better decisions
- Learn techniques to effectively prioritize the work of you and your team
- Explore communication strategies to address conflict with family members working in the business