Name: Finances for Family Business Live Webinar - Costing and Inventory Management Strategies
Date: April 29, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM EDT
This forum will now be a LIVE WEBINAR! Register to view (in listen-only mode) with the opportunity to ask questions to Carlin via Q&A.
Costing and Inventory Management Strategies
A lot of you likely have some type of inventory, and the answers to these questions are likely as diverse as the group of companies that could benefit from attending this presentation.
- How do you track your inventory?
- Do you store/organize your inventory for maximum efficiency in the production and shipping processes?
- Do you know how much it costs to make your product?
- Are you capturing all the costs of moving, storing, and tracking your inventory?
- How do you track your work-in-process, if you can track it at all?
Carlin Culbertson of Meaden & Moore will cover various topics including the below that help you answer some of the questions posed above:
- Tracking inventory quantities – physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Assigning overhead costs to inventory.
- Just in time inventory.
- Technology to assist with inventory management.
- Consignment inventory considerations.
- Including purchasing and sales in inventory management discussions.
- Perpetual inventory systems and their benefits.
- Inventory control procedures.
Please join us on April 29th for this informative discussion and the opportunity to share similar issues or successes you’ve had in dealing with these challenges.
REGISTER now and join us for this live webinar on 4/28. You'll have the opportunity to submit questions during the session.
This quarterly forum is generously sponsored by Conway Service Provider Meaden & Moore.