Name: Non-Family Leaders Peer Group
Date: September 26, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EDT
Website: Conway Center for Family Business
Registration: Register Now
Goal setting and accountability (Performance Management)
Gain insights into effective Performance Management instruments and techniques to improve accountability and performance. Consistent accountability for family and non-family members.
• Developing Key Accountabilities
• Utilization of SMART goals
• Introduction of Cascading of Accountabilities (techniques to ensure clarity of goals and meeting objectives)
• Discussion of how various companies in attendance manage performance
• What works, what doesn’t…why?
• How do family members enhance or hinder accountability?
• Introduce 360’s as a possible solution for performance management.
Being a non-family leader in a family-owned business can be incredibly rewarding… and challenging. This peer group will help determine strategies of influence and impact for non-family leaders.
Led by experts from Driscoll Learning.