Name: Succession Planning Peer Group
Date: January 9, 2020
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EST
Registration: Register Now
Separating Business & Personal Assets
- How many have the business in a separate entity from the land?
- Getting money out of the business
- LLC ownership of Property – rent – lease
- Personal assets; real estate assets
- Outside income
- Treating family members fairly while maintaining business control
It is never too early to think about succession planning in a family owned business! This dynamic monthly peer group is facilitated by Bea Wolper of Emens & Wolper Law Firm, Thaddeus O’Brien of O’Brien & Associates, and Meredith Sugar of Taft Law. They provide a forum to discuss all aspects of succession planning - from inter-family dynamics to strategic planning - in interactive sessions that will provide the foundation for transitioning your family business to the next generation. This program is not just for founders/owners – attending together with successors or next gens is very important and beneficial.