Name: Succession Planning Peer Group
Date: February 13, 2020
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EST
Registration: Register Now
Sharing Financial Information
• How do you feel about sharing?
• Confidentiality considerations
• Who gets financial information & what form does the information take?
• How much information is shared?
• Timing of reporting
• Shareholder family members vs. family in the business
Generously sponsored by Morgan Stanley
It is never too early to think about succession planning in a family owned business! This dynamic monthly peer group is facilitated by Bea Wolper of Emens & Wolper Law Firm, Thaddeus O’Brien of O’Brien & Associates, and Meredith Sugar of Taft Law. They provide a forum to discuss all aspects of succession planning - from inter-family dynamics to strategic planning - in interactive sessions that will provide the foundation for transitioning your family business to the next generation. This program is not just for founders/owners – attending together with successors or next gens is very important and beneficial.