Name: Succession Planning Peer Group
Date: September 12, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EDT
Registration: Register Now
The Landscape – Every Family Business Succession Situation is Unique
• Discussion of confidentiality for this peer group
• What brings you here today?
• Where are you in your succession process – timeline?
• What are the key challenges you anticipate or are encountering?
• Preparation for the unexpected – Emergency Plan
• Buy/Sell – key provisions
Generously sponsored by Morgan Stanley
It is never too early to think about succession planning in a family owned business! This dynamic monthly peer group is facilitated by Bea Wolper of Emens & Wolper Law Firm, Thaddeus O’Brien of O’Brien & Associates, and Meredith Sugar of Taft Law. They provide a forum to discuss all aspects of succession planning - from inter-family dynamics to strategic planning - in interactive sessions that will provide the foundation for transitioning your family business to the next generation. This program is not just for founders/owners – attending together with successors or next gens is very important and beneficial.