Name: Succession Planning Peer Group *Note Date Change to 11/7
Date: November 7, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EST
Registration: Register Now
• Do you know who you want?
• Have you thought about the succession of “authority,”“relationships” and “knowledge?”
• Choosing who to develop
• Building support within the organization for the successor
• Skill building experiences for the successor
• Involving key stakeholders in succession process
• Introduction of successor to critical relationships (bankers, attorneys, key customers, vendors)
• Shifting roles between CEO & Successor
Generously sponsored by Morgan Stanley
It is never too early to think about succession planning in a family owned business! This dynamic monthly peer group is facilitated by Bea Wolper of Emens & Wolper Law Firm, Thaddeus O’Brien of O’Brien & Associates, and Meredith Sugar of Taft Law. They provide a forum to discuss all aspects of succession planning - from inter-family dynamics to strategic planning - in interactive sessions that will provide the foundation for transitioning your family business to the next generation. This program is not just for founders/owners – attending together with successors or next gens is very important and beneficial.