Name: Women's Peer Group - NOTE DATE CHANGE to 9/20
Date: September 20, 2022
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EDT
Registration: Register Now
The Story Behind Your Family Business
Behind every family business is a great story. We want to hear yours! If you are an owner or next gen, we'd like to hear the background of your family business including:
• What is your business, when/who started it?
• Where did the idea for your business come from?
• How did you get the name of your business?
• If next gen, why did you decide to become involved in your family business?
• How many family members are still in the business?
• What is your succession plan (if known)?
• What has been your biggest challenge and your biggest accomplishment since starting/joining your family business?
All are invited to this session - non-family and Service Providers members are welcome too! Learn, ask questions, and discover the inspiration and insight from those sharing their family business stories.
Generously sponsored by KeyBank
This group is for women who own, work for, or play a supporting role in a family business. Managing family dynamics, best business practices, leadership, and communication in the family business are just a few of the topics that are explored in this interactive group. Facilitated by Bea Wolper from Emens Wolper Jacobs & Jasin.